Units & Dose
Search MedCalc 3000
Grow MedCalc 3000
Submit New Formula/Feedback
Thyroid Disease Screening for Females More Than 50 Years Old TreeCalc®
The MedCalc 3000 module Thyroid Disease Screening for Females More Than 50 Years Old TreeCalc® is available in
MedCalc 3000 Complete Edition.
This Decision TreeCalc evaluates the following decision points:
- Sensitive TSH lab test result
- FT4 lab test result
- Specific signs or symptoms of hyperthroidism
Decision Tree end points include:
- No further testing needed
- Subclinical hypothroidism. Repeat testing every 2-5 years
- Overt hypothroidism. Treatment may benefit
- Overt hyperthyoidism. Treatment may benefit.
- No treatment.
- Consider treatment.
| Legal Notices and Disclaimer |
All information contained in and produced by the MedCalc 3000 system is provided
for educational purposes only. This information should not be used for the
diagnosis or treatment of any health problem or disease.
THIS INFORMATION IS NOT INTENDED TO REPLACE CLINICAL JUDGMENT OR
GUIDE INDIVIDUAL PATIENT CARE IN ANY MANNER.
Click here for full notice and disclaimer.
MedCalc 3000 is Copyright © 1998-2013 Foundation Internet [Build 247527 v13.2]