Units & Dose
Search MedCalc 3000
Grow MedCalc 3000
Submit New Formula/Feedback
Opioid Medication Dose Conversions
The MedCalc 3000 module Opioid Medication Dose Conversions is available in
MedCalc 3000 Complete Edition.
This calculator makes data conversions for the following:
- Codeine PO [mg every 3-4 hours]
- Codeine IV [mg every 3-4 hours]
- Meperidine PO [mg every 3-4 hours]
- Meperidine IV [mg every 3-4 hours]
- Hydrocodone PO [mg every 3-4 hours]
- Oxycodone PO [mg every 3-4 hours]
- Morphine PO [mg every 3-4 hours]
- Morphine IV [mg every 3-4 hours]
- Hydromorphone PO [mg every 3-4 hours]
- Hydromorphone IV [mg every 3-4 hours]
- Levorphanol PO [mg] every 6-8 hours
- Levorphanol IV [mg every 6-8 hours]
- Fentanyl IV [micrograms]
| Legal Notices and Disclaimer |
All information contained in and produced by the MedCalc 3000 system is provided
for educational purposes only. This information should not be used for the
diagnosis or treatment of any health problem or disease.
THIS INFORMATION IS NOT INTENDED TO REPLACE CLINICAL JUDGMENT OR
GUIDE INDIVIDUAL PATIENT CARE IN ANY MANNER.
Click here for full notice and disclaimer.
MedCalc 3000 is Copyright © 1998-2013 Foundation Internet [Build 247527 v13.2]