Units & Dose
Search MedCalc 3000
Grow MedCalc 3000
Submit New Formula/Feedback
Multinational Association for Supportive Care in Cancer (MASCC) risk index for patients with neutropenic fever
The MedCalc 3000 module Multinational Association for Supportive Care in Cancer (MASCC) risk index for patients with neutropenic fever is available in
MedCalc 3000 Complete Edition.
This calculator evaluates the following Clinical Criteria:
- Burden of illness*
- No hypotension (systolic blood pressure >90 mmHg)
- No chronic obstructive pulmonary disease
- Solid tumor or hematologic malignancy with no history of previous fungal infections**
- No dehydration requiring parenteral fluids
- Outpatient status at the time of onset of the neutropenic fever syndrome
| Legal Notices and Disclaimer |
All information contained in and produced by the MedCalc 3000 system is provided
for educational purposes only. This information should not be used for the
diagnosis or treatment of any health problem or disease.
THIS INFORMATION IS NOT INTENDED TO REPLACE CLINICAL JUDGMENT OR
GUIDE INDIVIDUAL PATIENT CARE IN ANY MANNER.
Click here for full notice and disclaimer.
MedCalc 3000 is Copyright © 1998-2013 Foundation Internet [Build 246866 v13.1]